Axis is excited that one of our Physiotherapists, Nick Kendrick, is currently completing his Physiotherapy Masters! As part of his study, Nick has to submit a video of him in practice for the university to review. So we are offering ONE free session to anyone with a new injury! Available sessions are:
- Tuesday 9 June 2015 at 4pm,
- Thursday 11 June 2015 at 4pm or
- Friday 12 June at 2:30pm
If you are interested – please contact us on 3229 9441 and ask our friendly reception staff to arrange your free appointment.
- Only one free assessment is available – limited to the first person to confirm their appointment.
- The injury cannot be covered by Workers Compensation or any other Third Party Insurance claim.
- You will be required to complete a consent and release form prior to the assessment and video commencing.
- You will need to be available for one hour.
- Only the initial assessment (verbal subjective and physical objective) will be filmed – the university is more interested in Nick than you!
- The video will be stopped prior to your treatment commencing.
- All subsequent sessions will not be filmed.
- All subsequent sessions are NOT FREE.
03.06.2015 Update: Appointment had been taken – sorry if you missed out!